* Providing a positive, active and enjoyable Kindergarten ready program with caring and enthusiastic teachers.
* Learning about taking care of Nature and their enviroment , Nature walks and the Outdoors will be a big part of their learning
* Library visits (as we are located walking distance to Porier Library )
* Science Experiments and Math fun activities to stimulate their minds
* Practice pre writing skills
* Love of music/movement, musical instruments, yoga and dancing/scarves
* Dramatic play and housekeeping
* Building blocks, cars, trains, lego, puzzles much more…
* Water, sand, playdough table for sensory experience
* Quiet reading room with a variety of books
* Arts & Crafts including coloring, cutting, pasting, drawing, tracing.......
* Seasonal Fieldtrips, Library visits , Christmas concerts, class parties and graduation
* Clean, spacious facility well lit and big windows, great air flow
* Large outdoor fenced playground in a natural setting with lots of trees and shade
* We have a nice balance between structure and free play to provide a thriving environment for children
* Last but not least, we have an open door policy to answer any questions or concerns you may have